June 7, 2012

Yummy Yogurt!

BREAKFAST Non-fat greek yogurt with blueberries, bananas, almonds and cinnamon

Good morning to all you lovely people! In these days i'm studying for examinations, so i need some good and healthy energy that lasts throughout the day. And this lovely breakfast really was a great way to start out my day! I got some healthy protein and calcium from the yogurt, some good fat from the almonds and some lovely vitamins and fibers from the berries and bananas. Yummy! Yogurt is one of my favorite things for breakfast, it really fills me up for a long time, and then it tastes soo good. (:
What is your favorite breakfast at the moment?

- Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with porridge at the moment, but yogurt and fruit is an all time favourite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm obsessed with porride too, but yummy yogurt is hard to beat! (: So fresh, healthy and tasty!

      Delete

Your comments makes me happy!