June 10, 2012

Pancakes n' Chai

BREAKFAST Wholegrain pancakes with blueberries, raspberries, bananas and honey

DRINK Chai latte

SNACK Hummus with veggie sticks

Today i have, guess what? Studied even more, i feel like my brain is starting to melt! I am sooo looking forward to get all these exams done! Thought i wanted to share some of todays food with you guys, it really was great (: The pancakes was super healthy, tasty and a great way to start out my day. I used wholegrain flower, baking powder, cinnamon, eggwhites, salt and skimmed milk. A great recipe, i will be making them again verry soon. The Chai latte was fantastic too, so creamy, this must be one of my favourite drinks! In the hummus i have chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, yogurt, chili, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. It really was amazing with the beautiful veggie sticks, a great way to get those veggies! yum yum (:

2 comments:

Your comments makes me happy!