June 7, 2012

Lovely lunch and snack

LUNCH Fish meatball with cottage cheese, wholeweat bread and a salad

A verry nice, healthy, easy and tasty lunch. In the salad i have spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini and fresh basil. Yum! I seasoned the dish with salt, pepper, chili and limejuice. Simple but tasteful (:

SNACK Apple and carrot sticks with homemade peanutbutter

This was really awesome! An other blogger (justaddcayenne) told me about mixing carrot sticks and peanutbutter, which i really wanted to try (: And wow, it is SO good, a verry tasty and healthy snack. Dipping the apples in PB also tasted amazing! It's really easy to make homemade peanutbutter, and it really tastes even better than the ones you buy! Just put some peanuts and a bit of oil into a food processor, and there you have it!

- Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Your fish lunch looks really good! And now I want to go and make my own PB! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! That sounds like a good idea, it truly is amazing! (:

      Delete
  2. Apples and peanut butter is one of my favourite snacks - delicious!

    Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog the other day. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, it really tastesfantastic, so yummy (:

      your welcome, nice to meet you to!

      Delete
  3. Can I just say all your pictures are amazing!! Do you do photography? Thank you for your comment the other day. Drop me an email anytime Ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really enjoy taking pictures of everything in life, can't go without my camera (: Your welcome!

      Delete
  4. Your pics are all GORGEOUS!! And your food looks sooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am really enjoying taking all sort of pictures, i'm really happy that you like them! (:

      Delete
  5. Yum! Fish meatball sounds delicious and fun, did you make this? If so, please share the recipe!

    So glad you tried and liked the PB with carrots! Thanks for the mention! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep, i make them myself, super easy, healthy and verry delicious! You will need: 400 g. of fish, you can use whatever you want, but i used cod. Then you will need 1 egg, 1 small union , salt and pepper. Chop the onion, and put all the ingredients into a food processor until the consistency is nice and smooth. Now, you just need to cook them on a pan with a bit of oil, and there you have it! You can add all the spices you want, let me know if you like it!

      Delete
    2. Nice! Simple and healthy with a lot of spice is right up my alley. Thanks, and I'll let you know how they turn out!

      Delete

Your comments makes me happy!