June 8, 2012

It's friday!

BREAKFAST Non-fat mango, passionfruit and ginger yogurt with oats and almonds
DINNER Salad with spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, pears, walnuts and fresh basil

Here are some pictures from my friday, starting with an amazing breakfast. That yogurt was so terrific, need to buy that again! after breakfast, it was time for an examination, i was pretty nervous, but it really went so well! I got top marks, so proud! (: After the examination, it was time for work, 6 hours in a clothing store, gosh, my legs are hurting! At least i got some exercise, which probably is pretty good with all that candy i am going to eat now, haha.. can't help it, it's friday! For dinner we had this amazing salad, some of my homemade fish meatballs and quinoa. The pears and walnuts tastes so amazing together, you guys really need to try that combination out! Now, i will enjoy my candy, while i'm waching some episodes of ''friends''. Bye, have a great friday! (:


4 comments:

  1. Are those raw oats in your breakfast?? I loveee me some raw oats :) So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, those were raw, i really like the flavour too!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet! (:

      Delete

Your comments makes me happy!