June 13, 2012

Dreamy chocolate oats

BREAKFAST Chocolate oatmeal topped with banana, raspberries and sunflower seeds

Good morning! Just wanted to share this amazing breakfast with you guys. Actually, it's the first time i'm trying the famous chocolate oats, and i am not disappointed! It was so chocolaty, creamy and yet still verry healthy. Cocoa is actully a fruit, and a verry healthy one! It's packed with antioxidants and flavonoids, which helps prevent cancer, diabetes and heartdiseases. Plus, it's high on fibers and protein, not bad! I will definitely be making those again! I didn't add any sweetener, i just used the sweetness from the banana, which worked just fine. Yum yum, I can still taste the creamy dreamy chocolate in my mouth, love it! (:

Ingredients
1 serving

The oatmeal
0,5 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of water or milk
2 tsp of cocoa powder
1 banana
Optional: sweetener such as stevia or honey

The topping
A handful of raspberries
Banana slices
A sprinkle of sunflower seeds

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13.6.12

    Can you come to England and make oats for me!??? They always looks so pretty and delicious! I need to have chocolate oats more often! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I will hurry to the airport and jump on the first plain!
      I'm so happy that I discovered this type of oats, it truly is delicious (:

      Delete

Your comments makes me happy!