June 13, 2012

Chai latte love

DRINK Chai latte with milk foam topped with cinnamon

Aaahh, This is my all time favorite drink, perfect for these cold, rainy days! Chai is originaly an indian tea made with milk and lots of gorgeous indian spices. It's just so creamy, yummy, aromatic and healthy! I always make my chai on non fat milk and stevia, but of couse you can use whatever sweetener you want. I'll bet it would be great with honey too, yum yum! for the milk foam, I whip a bit of milk in a bowl, and when its all fluffy an voluminous, it's done! For the chai, I just throws all the ingredients into a pod and then bring it to a boil. Then I remove the spices, and there you have it! Super easy and super delicious!

Ingredients
1 serving

5 cardamom pods
7 cloves
4 peppercorns
1 star anise
2-3 inches of a cinnamon stick
a piece of fresh ginger
1 tsp of black tea
0,5 cup of water
1 cup of milk
Sweetener (stevia, honey, syrup or whatever you like the most)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! *bookmarked* I am so looking forward to trying this recipe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's sooo delicious! (:

      Delete

Your comments makes me happy!