June 18, 2012

Awesome crayfish salad

Salad with crayfish, veggies, strawberries and soy dressing

Ah, verry awesome summer salad! Almost all the greens are from my own garden, so proud! One of the many things I really love about summer - my wonderful garden! It has all different kinds of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, chili, onion, fresh herbs.. Just amazing! (: This salad was so great! The combo with fresh strawberries, crabfish and soy was verry delicious, definitely going to make that one again. The colors are simply gorgeous too, so bright and vibrant! For veggies, I just used what I had, but feel free to use whatever you like. Also, crayfish is a great source of protein and doesn't contain any fat at all.
Today, my vacation finally started, it just feels so amazing, i've waited too long for this day to come! (:

Ingredients
1 serving

The salad

Crayfish (you can also use prawns)
Mixed lettuce: Romaine, spinach, rucola etc.
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Zucchini
Carrot
Red onion
Strawberries
Fresh herbs: Basil, dill, coriander etc.

Dressing
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp lime or lemon juice
Fresh chili
Fresh coriander
Garlic
Pepper

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.6.12

    What a yummy-sounding salad, thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.7.12

    where did u go? miss your great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe, I love the dressing :)

    xoxo,
    http://tiffhealthadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me happy!