June 9, 2012

Food for studying

BREAKFAST Oatmeal with peach, banana, cherries, walnuts and cinnamon

LUNCH Chickpea salad with apple, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, carrot and basil

DINNER Veggie stir-fry with smoked trout topped with fresh basil and flaxseeds

Hello everybody! (: Today i have been studying even more, got another examination on monday, great.. At least, I got some awesome food during the day to keep me fresh! The cherries are from my own garden, so delicious and sweet! I think that is one of my all time favourite fruits, yum! The lunch was great to, i love the combination with chickpeas and apple, so amazing! I really have a thing for fish at the moment, just can't get enough of it, and this trout i got for dinner was truly fantastic, so tasty and healthy! In the stir-fry i used what we had in the kichen: Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, carrot, zucchini and tomatoes, seasoned with basil, thyme, chili and limejuice. Now, i will continue with my studying, bye bye, have an awesome weekend!

5 comments:

  1. these meals look amazing -- come make me some!!! so colorful and pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog, yours is adorable!

    www.fooddiaryproject.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and i know what you mean about the school overload, my anatomy class has taken over my life!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! (: sorry about your class, i know what you mean!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of putting cherries on oatmeal. I never thought of that, but it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me happy!